From Thursday, 23 April the Schloss Westflügel Library opens with some restrictions exclusively to students and staff of the University of Mannheim. Orders from the closed stacks are possible with immediate effect.
- Opening hours: Mo – Fr from 12 a.m. to 4 p.m. except for holidays
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask
- Check out at the self-service machine
- Book returns at the self-return machines are possible during opening hours
- You can only return books from the Schloss Westflügel Library
- Workstations are not available
- Please keep the time spent in the library as short as possible
There will be no service at the circulation desk. Printing, copying and scanning, the use of our PCs on site and interlibrary loan are not possible. Please research the shelf numbers of the books you need already at home.
Please expect a waiting time, as only a limited number of persons may be in the building at the same time. Admission is regulated by a security service. Please inform yourself about the hygiene regulations on our website in advance.
Find all information on lending on our website.