From Wednesday, 10 March 2021, the subject libraries A3, A5, Schloss Ehrenhof and Schloss Schneckenhof will be open again on a restricted basis as part of the current corona ordinance – including weekends and public holidays.
- Access to the subject libraries is only possible for all user groups with a valid seat booking and the personal ecUM card or library card.
- Opening hours:
From Wednesday, 10 March 2021, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From Monday, 15 March 2021, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Seats heavily reduced: Please cancel any seat bookings you do not need – including bookings for the current day. Please leave your seat for other users when you leave the library.
- Spontaneous seat bookings are possible for the current day, provided that free seats are available. The traffic light informs about seats currently bookable for members of the University.
- It is mandatory to wear medical-grade masks (single-use surgical masks or FFP2/KN95/N95 masks) throughout your stay in the library.
- Both in the foyer and in the University Library, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons must be always maintained. Group work is prohibited.
The Central Lending Library remains open for all user groups from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, to collect pre-ordered media and to return media from all library areas.
Please inform yourself about the applicable hygiene rules before your visit.